Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jab We Met !!

Jab We Met,
Was no day special.

I was in the canteen bunking my class,
U in the library reading through ur glass.
Then the AO came checking
and i jumped the windows
and went off scurrying
to find a place to hide.
It was d library i found,

U looked up at d sound.
I smiled ,u smiled back
I came n sat next to you
You were scared n hurried to the loo.
Then i said something gross

And u looked really cross.
Oops sorry.. i said.,
thinking i have hurt a nerd.
But you took things light.

I wondered was it just me..
or me smiling bright?
I saw you go red.

I simply laughed,
ruffled your hair and left.


Next,I met you in the lab
I was having problem with my device
But then u were so nice

u came n fixed it up.
It was then i felt awe for u,
Rather your brains to be true.
You seemed to like my company

and m sure i didn't mind.
The next day i asked you out,
U were a lil unsure
But finally decided to come out.
You were my fifty third date

While I was your first,
And who knows,maybe the last.
We went to a small cozy pub
And when I asked you for a dance,

You gave me a nervous glance.
But as I pulled you closer
and taught you the steps.

You got easy and danced away to claps.
I'd been out so many times
But i loved it with you.
And from the look on your face
I could know,so did you.



What happened next
is for you to guess.
Love followed dates,
Marriage came next.
And after two decades,
As i find you beside me now,
I look back and think,
Am glad we made it somehow.
Aye,you are still the one i love
And i'll love you so.
Jab we met was special
Now i know.

12 comments:

  1. Woe.. Thats Sounds Awesome Yaar..
    "jab We Met" 0.o Really Very Nyc Poem.. love'd It !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sania Hehe Thankew Sania.. Pleasure That Yuh Lykd It :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kya baat Hai Abhi.. ye Story toh film se hatke hai re.. Kisne Bataya ?? Imitiaz Ne ?? lolz :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nandita : Thanxiie :)

    @Parag : Haan Lagbhag Yehi Samajh le.. Wo Mere Ghar Aake, Uska Original Scripts Deke Chala Gaya.. Aur maine Jhat se Post Kar Diya.. Lolz :D

    @Jeeny : :)) Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kewl poem!!! Nicely written! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sonshu Thankew Sonaksha :) Feels Great that u Liked It !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome poem bro! Brings out the true emotions of love. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yash Thanxxiie Yash :) Will Keep On Moving..

    ReplyDelete