Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Time To Move On . . .

Life has taken another 360 degrees turn here.

The moment you think that everything is going your way, things CHANGE.. and the rules of the game are changed... 

I am seeing,that a lot of people around me are finding it difficult to accept my ideologies in life and I think may be it is high time, I need to leave it all behind and move ahead.

Of course,I am scared and not too sure.. But THIS is the time to decide...

Either I give-in to the cliche or create my own path... I may end up alone, battered and defeated if things go wrong but if I have the courage to do what I believe in, I am sure, I will find the courage to bear the consequences of the same.

I really donno which way to take. I trust no one right now. I need to break free from the cobwebs I have created around me.

Relationships are indeed great but if they don't let you be free... they are not meant to be... So I leave some of them behind and move on...

Coz I think if there is something that I have in me... I should not let it go down the drain... We all have been given something special by God coz he believed in us, he wanted us to recognize our potential and work on it so we create a difference in some way.

I think it is MY time to do it.. so leaving behind everything that binds me... I have decided to take a chance.. to do what I believe in...

Let's see what's in store next :) :) 

Hey! did you try listening to the voice inside you... did u really try to recognize that special something in you?? If not, I would say, do it now yaar.. coz life is too short... and time is pretty much less...

Crap! I am so much preachy these days...huh! can't really help it.. 
LOL!! 
Love ya :)

6 comments:

  1. bhai ..study or girl .. YYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...and u still too young for all those crap things...you have a lot of time..you'll find many such things in life ahead... Keep up the spirit and way to go abhi.. good post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he...a philosophically cute post Abhi..!
    Well i guess ur in the midst of some sorta dilemma in ur life...well all i can suggest is tht..consult BOTH ur head n heart be4 narrowing down decisions...! A healthy balance between the two's neccessary..!
    Well finally..alll the luck in ur quest 4 soul-searching..! Well dats something evn i hav 2 do..finding the real ME..! Only thn can one's life acquire some meaning..
    cheers..
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pooja Ummm.. May Be I'm Young.. But Experiences Happens Too Early.. Lyf is Long and we have really less time.. Toh Kya Pata, "Kal Ho Na Ho" Toh Living my Life to the Fullest !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tithi Acha.. Ahem.. Thankew First Of All.. Surely Will Catch Out Ur Words n Thanxiie Again For The Compliment.. Lets See What life Makes me into a Stand Still :P

    ReplyDelete