Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Untamed Fantasy. . .


An Untamed Fantasy it would be!

To watch you breathe life into me!



The lips I crave to gulp mine within!



The thought only sounds full of ecstasy!







Fill me in with the Passion lost!



Take my life in your hands right now!



I would love to roll over and over!



Till my fantasies decays in love’s honor!







The touch I know how it would be!



The craving for that night is so strong!



Can’t just let go off my Dreams now!



It is now the time to switch the lights off!







Let us begin from where the alluring sets in!



Your breath against my skin is heavenly bliss!



I so wanna hold you till my energies sap!



Take me in for a ride to Perpetual Paradise!







Coming back to Reality !



It is just a book in my hand!



I wish I now had you to hold close!



With you I get infinite visions to fulfill :D

No comments:

Post a Comment