Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Red Rose. . .

"Red Rose"

Red is the color of which I will bear.
Like the color of a rose it tells that I am true.
For me to state anything else is quite false.
My love for you runs more deep and more true than the glorius
color of a Red Rose.

It runs more deep than the bluest ocean or the widest sea.
My love for you will always be there, even though I may not be.
If you are to forgive me then the love that I have for you will
pour over you and fill your veins untill the blood that now flows in them
will now be my love.

It is so strong that the moment that I stand up it knocks me
down.
I've never met anyone quite like you.
You are the only thing that keeps me living.
You are the only thing that is running through my body.
My body, mind and soul are taken over by your power.

Your love is the thing that makes my heart beat,
Every second that you're not there it slows down 1 beat,
When I hear your voice again my heart beats faster hoping for
your return. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment