Thursday, March 4, 2010

High School Days

DAV Unit-VIII, My High School WhereI Did Spent My 10yrs Of Unforgetful Memories. . . :)

 "High School a Drag"

We Thiknk at First With ension And Pressure.
We Think We Would Burst,
At High School We Seem To Slog All Day..
When Voiced, the Elders Never Fail To Say - "You Are Going To Miss Ur High Skul Days"
Impossible !!!


I thought Shrugging D Thot Away. Overworked & Overhelmed, Thats what we feel.
At Our Tales Many Nights Of D Yr, Always Thr Was a Kinda Tension Of Xamz in d Atmosphere Around Us..
"Eager To get Out, Feel freedom at will,
Go Away to College Where Life is a Thrill"

Wishing to live life on the edge & looking at possibilities beyond the ledge.
Now d freedom is so close, Skul lyf has come to an end..

My Last day, During D Tym We were given farewell From Class Xth, I heard Myself Saying D Wordz I never Thought I Would-
"I Am Gonna Miss My Hogh School Days" :D

6 comments:

  1. Yeah.. Meh too BAdly Missing My Skul Days :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skul Days R D Unforgetful Pastyms of Our Lyf !!
    - Anand !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah..
    We Wish We Cud Go Back !!!
    @PoOoJa @Jenny @Dev @Anand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doz Moment0z Will Neva B 4gotten !!
    Rare Momentz of Lyf..

    ReplyDelete